Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time for a real blog...

There aren't many who even read this at all. For those of you who do, it's going to take a change. Obviously I've not been inspired to write poetry for a while- a mixed blessing- and I think it's time to turn this blog around. I think I'll follow the trail of the many who have come before me (unlike me, I know..) and begin a blog that's about my life. This is not to say that my life is of much interest. Actually, for the most part, it's not really interesting at all. The fact of the matter is that like most people, my life revolves around me. And I'm not all that interesting. But occasionally I do have interesting adventures or entertaining thoughts and observations. If you are patient, insanely patient, you may be able to glean something worth knowning. This will be a travel blog. This will be an everyday life adventure blog. Stand by..

1 comment: