Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maybe it's really time

I can still see you
Blurred together with
All the tears
And all the years
Of love hoped for and love lost
And all the years of empty
Regret

You wouldn't have to say much
Don't have to say much
Don't have to say anything at all
To earn forgiveness and I'll forget
But still regret

There will be a place
Inside of me
That will never be whole
Until I see you free
Like the dreams of you
dancing in my memory
Like the clouds in my eyes
Like your eyes

We didn't have to say much
We don't have to say much
We don't have to say anything
At all
To forgive and forget
and regret

Why'd you leave me
Waiting here
Desicated
On the window sill
Waiting here
For you
To come back and say
Anything at all

You didn't have to say much
You don't have to say much
We don't have to say anything
At all
But I don't know
If I can
Forgive and forget
without regret

No comments:

Post a Comment